Tuesday, January 4, 2022

52 Ancestors 2021: Week 46: Birthdays

February 12th isn't a common birthday, or at least, not in my opinion. In my entire life, I've only personally known two people to share my birthday; both are ex-boyfriends of mine. I know plenty of other February babies - matter of fact, two of my best friends share February 21st as their birthday. 

Born on February 12th, 1993 - I'm an Aquarius Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Libra Rising. (I'm big into astrology.) Trust me, being an Aquarius/Scorpio/Libra mixture sums up my personality quite nicely. It certainly explains my uniqueness and weirdness. 

I'll have to tell you about some of the famous people I share my birthday with because there are a few interesting people to note. From authors, to actors and actresses, to more influential people like a naturalist and a President.


First and foremost - Christina Ricci. She was born on February 12th, 1980, in California. She's famous for such roles as Wednesday Addams in The Addams Family movies from the 1990's. She also played in Casper in 1995. Most recently, she's starred in the new Matrix movie and had the main role in the TV show "Pan Am," a few years back. 


Secondly -- author Judy Blume. She's best known for her Young-Adult novel, "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret." She was born on February 12th, 1938. One of her most popular children's books is "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing." It's Me, Margaret, was one of the first novels I picked up as an adolescent - about the age of eleven is when my Grandma bought it for me. 


Tara Strong. Born February 12th, 1973, in Toronto, Canada. She is most notably a voice actress. She was Magik in the animated 90's version of X-Men, Dil Pickles in Rugrats, Bubbles in The Powerpuff Girls, Timmy Turner in The Fairly Oddparents, Ingrid Third in Fillmore! (one of my personal favorites), Lena in Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island, Melody (Ariel's Daughter) in The Little Mermaid 2, Raven in Teen Titans (another personal favorite), and so many more voices. 


Josh Brolin was born on February 12th, 1968. He's an actor and has appeared in things such as Brandon in The Goonies, Thanos in the Avengers films, "Wild Bill" Hickock in The Young Riders TV show, and so much more. 


Jennifer Stone, Disney actress, who shares my exact birthday - February 12th, 1993. She was born in Arlington, Texas. She rose to fame playing Harper Finkle in Wizards of Waverly Place. She had a main role in the TV show "Deadtime Stories," as well. 


Jesse Spencer, better known as Dr. Robert Chase on House M.D., shares my birthday. He was born February 12th, 1979, in Melbourne, Australia. He has also starred more recently on Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., and Chicago Med as Matthew Casey. He was absolutely my crush when I was younger and watching him as Dr. Chase on House. He's dreamy and that accent is lush. 



Actor Lochlyn Munro was born February 12th, 1966 in British Columbia. He's starred in MANY things over the years including Scary Movie as Greg, Jack Sheridan in Charmed, Hal Cooper aka serial killer The Black Hood in CW's Riverdale, and he's also been in a few Hallmark movies "Crossword Mysteries" and "Chronicle Mysteries." 


Another voice actor -- Scott Menville, born on February 12th, 1971. I first met him in a live-action movie called Ernest Goes to Camp. That's my favorite Ernest movie. He plays Crutchfield. He voice "Tug" in Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School, he was the voice of the animated Spanky in The Little Rascals 1982-1983. He voiced "Robin" in Teen Titans, Shaggy in "Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!" 


Charles Darwin, naturalist, geologist, and biologist, was born February 12th, 1809, in England. He is of course known for Darwinism, aka, natural selection. I believe in natural selection - big supporter and advocate of it. 


Last, but certainly not least, and definitely the most important: Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States of America. He was born February 12th, 1809 (same exact day and year as Charles Darwin). Abe was born in Hodgenville, Kentucky -- and one of the midwives was a LaRue cousin of mine. Hodgenville later became the county seat of LaRue County, Kentucky. The LaRue family became lifelong friends of the Lincoln family. 

Abraham is most notably the President who ended slavery and is without a doubt the best Republican president we ever had. 

I'd say I share my birthday with some pretty amazing people, wouldn't you?! There are countless others -- YouTube stars, Rappers, Models but.. I tried to include the people that YOU guys, the readers, will know who they are. 

In the comments - let me know when your birthday is and who you share your birthday with! I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment